Office Hours: The University Honors office will be closed through the end of winter quarter. Campus updates are ongoing, so the closure dates may be further extended. Updates will be provided on a quarterly basis. All University Honors team members are available remotely (via e-mail) Monday through Friday, from 8:00a.m. to 5: 00 p.m.
Counseling: All University Honors counseling appointments have been moved to Zoom. To view University Honors Counselor availability and schedule an appointment, please use the Student Advising Appointment System.
- When you make an appointment with your counselor on SAAS, you will automatically receive an e-mail with confirmation of your appointment and instructions on how to have your Zoom meeting with your Honors Counselor.
- At the date/time of your meeting, you will need to log back into SAAS and follow the instructions provided in the email you received to access your counselor's Zoom link.
- Log into your Zoom account that is connected to your UCR e-mail account. Your account should display your correct first and last name (not an alias, nickname, etc.) so that your counselor can confirm you identity as a University Honors student and let you in from the Zoom Waiting Room.
- Please note that your counselor may have another appointment prior to yours and could potentially run late. We thank you for your patience as you wait in the virtual "waiting room" to be let in.
- If you have questions or concerns about signing up for a 1:1 counseling appointment, please contact your designated Honors Counselor.
Involvement Events: All Honors involvement events will be remote through the end of winter quarter, and potentially beyond that time.
Capstone Project: All students should continue to work on their capstone. All students required to enroll in one unit of HNPG199H should continue to do so. There is no change to this requirement, as HNPG199H is an independent-study course. Students should contact their faculty-mentors to discuss how they will complete the work for their capstone project during fall quarter and beyond. The deadline for students submitting their capstone projects this fall quarter is Thursday of Week 6, at noon. Capstone projects will be submitted through HNPG199H, so please review the instructions on how to submit the capstone project through the HNPG199H iLearn page and the capstone project website. For additional information, please access the Faculty-Mentor and Student Handbook.